Welcome to the Champion Center Blog
Here are some of the things you might find here at Champion Center blog:
- Announcements and news surrounding Champion Center and its Programs.
- Editorial pieces on all subjects related to alcoholism and addiction.
- Champion Center Events and Speaking Engagement details.
- Champion Center Program Features and highlights.
- Subjects relating to our Heroes Program and trends in treating the first responders population.
Champion Center provides a full spectrum of addiction treatment for patients, families and communities to recover from the disease of addiction and related disorders. Champion Center represents a partnership between the Lompoc Healthcare District and Addiction Medicine Services, Inc. The Lompoc Valley Medical Center was the first operating healthcare district established in California. Addiction Medicine Services, Inc. has a long history of partnering with hospitals to provide behavioral health and chemical dependency clinical services.
Champion Center is built on a solid foundation of experience, ethics and quality care. Champion Center offers a full continuum of care including: Acute Medical Detoxification, Rehabilitation, Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Recovery Residences. The Champion Center, which opened its doors in 2105, specializes in the treatment for first responders, including our military veterans, police officers and firefighters. Call Champion Center 844.394.3767